Job Advert: Administrator – Customer Services
Deadline for application: January 31st, 2022
Location: Prishtina, Kosovo
GSI is currently looking to employ an Administrator – Customer Services for one of our UK based clients who specialises in distribution, logistics, and cold chain supply. The Administrator will be responsible for effectively recording and reporting all essential information ensuring communication is maintained with colleagues, customers, and consignees. The Administrator will be reporting to the Admin Manager.
The position will be based in our Prishtina office.
We are an international based company with headquarters in London and offices in Kosovo, North Macedonia, Malta, and Romania. GSI Associates works with businesses and individuals worldwide in offering financial and consultancy services through GSI Financial (www.gsifinancial.com), staffing and managed outsourcing services through GSI Outsourcing (www.gsioutsourcing.com), and translation services in over 150 language combinations through GSI Translations (www.gsitranslations.com).
1. Specific Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Liaising with inbound and outbound drivers, internal and external customers, workshop and warehouse.
- Ensure that accurate and up to date information and communications are passed to the driver to enable a safe and cost-effective service.
- Live de-brief drivers on return routes, capturing relevant data including standard trip sheets, returns, equipment and discrepancies – escalate where necessary.
- Taking calls and communicating issues in a professional and timely manner
- Report any accidents as soon as possible and in compliance with the company’s accident reporting procedure
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures and Health and Safety Policy
- Carry out other relevant reasonable management requests as required by your Line Manager
- Management of customer portals
- Monitor all emails and customer enquiries
- Scanning and matching of all POD’s (proof of delivery notes)
- Process daily paperwork received from all sites
- Accurately file and archive all paperwork
- Retrieve PODs from customer portal
- Record and report all discrepancies receipted on Proof of Deliveries
- Dealing with customer PDS queries in a polite and timely manner
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Process POD requests received via email
- Effectively respond to customer enquiries in a timely manner ensuring that a high level of communication is maintained at all times
- Checking of paperwork for correct completion prior to scanning especially in relation to food safety and claims (temperature, times etc)
- DOT (Delivery on time), TAT (Turnaround time)
- Promote a positive health and safety culture through your individual actions
- All staff and departments
- All eternal authorities and customer representatives relevant to your job role.
2. Statutory Duties:
- Co-operate with your employer to enable any legal obligations to be complied with
- Do not recklessly interfere with anything provided by the employer or others in the interests of health, safety, or welfare
- Bring to the attention of your line manager any perceived short comings in health and safety arrangements, situations or processes that you consider to be serious or which may present danger to you or others
- Do not undertake or request others to undertake any works for which you/they do not hold the required competency or authority to undertake, or use equipment not trained or authorised to use
- Where your role involves the control, administration and/or handling of food product you must ensure that product safety, legality and quality systems are adhered to at all times.
Document Issue and Access Requirements
- Access to relevant paper and electronic medium references required to confirm compliance and continuous improvement
3. Key requirements/Qualifications:
- Previous experience working within an administration and/or planning role
- Previous experience working within a similar business and/or industry will be a plus
- Familiar with using fleet telematics such as verilocation and ISOtrack
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and other MS Office applications; IT skills in general will be considered a plus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills towards colleagues and customers
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English due to the nature of the role – being in constant communication with Planning teams, Operations teams, and customers
- Prioritisation and organisation skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving
- Drive company’s engagement agenda
- Driving continuous improvement
- Ability to work under pressure of demand, identifying immediate requirements and prioritising workloads as necessary
- Pro-active, diligent, and positive attitude to completing tasks
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, multi-cultural environment
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Excellent working conditions
- Training opportunities
- Free gym membership
If you have extensive experience and would like to be considered for the position, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject editor “Administrator – Customer Services”:
- Updated CV in English (max 3 pages)
- Available references
- Please indicate your salary expectations in the email
Deadline for applications: January 31st, 2022