Job Advert: Receptionist
Deadline for application: May 20th, 2021
Location: Prishtina, Kosovo
GSI is currently looking to employ a Receptionist for one of our international clients. The position will be based in our Prishtina office.
We are an international based company with headquarters in London and offices in Kosovo, North Macedonia, Malta, and Romania. GSI Associates works with businesses and individuals worldwide in offering financial and consultancy services through GSI Financial (www.gsifinancial.com), staffing and managed outsourcing services through GSI Outsourcing (www.gsioutsourcing.com), and translation services in over 150 language combinations through GSI Translations (www.gsitranslations.com).
- Communicate effectively on the phone and email with the English clients and staff, take accurate notes and provide all the necessary information
- Professionally answer incoming calls for the company and routing calls as necessary
- Deal with clients and staff requests in a courteous and highly professional manner
- Provide a high level of customer care via telephone and email, demonstrating professionalism at all times
- Provide a wide range of administrative support for the team
- Scheduling appointments
- Assist staff and the management team with diary management including setting up meetings and calls
- Fully adhere to agreed procedures for all duties undertaken
- Key requirements/Qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a receptionist or in a related field
- Previous working experience in administration roles and clerical procedures will be considered a plus.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English; working knowledge of another language is considered an asset.
- Bachelor’s Degree in administration or related field will be considered an asset.
- Excellent telephone manner while providing a high standard of customer care.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good time management skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active, diligent, and positive attitude to completing tasks.
- Ability to work effectively and successfully in pressurised situations.
- Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative.
- Highly self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Application procedure:
If you have extensive experience and would like to be considered for the position, please send the following documents to email@example.com with the subject editor “Receptionist”:
- Updated CV in English (max 5 pages)
- Available references
Deadline for applications: May 20th, 2021