Job Advert: Senior Project Planner Deadline for application: November 10th, 2021 Location: Prishtina, Kosovo
GSI is currently looking to employ a Senior Project Planner for a major British company working in the construction industry. The Senior Project Planner will assist the Head of PMO in the development, implementation and maintenance of the company’s Planning & Scheduling Procedures and Policies. They will review planning and scheduling outputs generated by Project Planners and will be responsible for reviewing and maintaining the Project Baseline Schedule and attending to project wide information request. The position will be based in our Prishtina office. We are an international based company with headquarters in London and offices in Kosovo, North Macedonia, Malta, and Romania. GSI Associates works with businesses and individuals worldwide in offering financial and consultancy services through GSI Financial (www.gsifinancial.com), staffing and managed outsourcing services through GSI Outsourcing (www.gsioutsourcing.com), and translation services in over 150 language combinations through GSI Translations (www.gsitranslations.com).
- Key responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain an Integrated Project Baseline Schedule including all project with their interdependencies, including Design, Procurement, Production and On-Site Activities, in line with Budget and Contract Documents.
- Analyse project data (including critical paths, performance, EV and expenditure) and prepare Project Performance Reports and Dashboards highlighting Schedule Issues and proposing recommendations to Project Managers and Senior Management.
- Prepare and review Project Baselines and Schedules at different stages during tender and project implementation phase.
- Analyse the schedule management requirements of the Client, highlighting the critical path and risks linked to the project and propose mitigation actions, as well as participate in the definition of the project schedule interface with the Client.
- Build the Project Programme of Works base on the internal standard WBS template, contractual targets and data provided by all stakeholders.
Project Implementation Phase:
- Define, develop, and maintain the Project Programme of Works based on inputs from all stakeholders (Client and Company: Design, Procurement, Production, and Project Management).
- Propose the Project Baseline based on the approved Programme of Works and ensure its acceptance internally and by the Client.
- Provide timely updated schedule situation highlighting the gap between the actual and the baseline, including Monthly Progress Report.
- Perform schedule analysis & trade-offs to close identified gaps or schedule issues, including identification of potential delay (critical paths) and change order impacts on the project programme of works and Company’s Integrated Projects Baseline Schedule.
- Provide support to Project Planners and Project Core Team on all issues related to project programme of works.
- Key requirements/Qualifications:
- Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering, or relevant technical or business discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction industry, including project management, planning, and scheduling.
- Must have expert knowledge of manual and computerized project planning and scheduling techniques. Microsoft Project experience is necessary, Primavera P6 experience is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of design, and implementation of projects in building construction industry, including sequencing of work activities for the installation of aluminium curtain walling, windows and multi material façades.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English; working knowledge of another language is considered an asset.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Must possess strong motivational skills, have the ability to multitask with the capability to meet targets and deadlines
- Have a polite, tactful, and friendly attitude
- Possess excellent organisational skills combined with the ability to interact with other departments at all levels
- Skilled in providing administration support to the team as needed
- Pro-active, diligent, and positive attitude to completing tasks
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, multi-cultural environment.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Excellent working conditions
- Training opportunities
- Free gym membership
- Application procedure:
If you have extensive experience and would like to be considered for the position, please send the following documents to email@example.com with the subject editor “Senior Project Planner”:
- Updated CV in English (max 3 pages)
- Available references
- Please indicate your salary expectations in the email
Deadline for applications: November 10th, 2021